Our State Representative has to put our residents’ welfare and best interests ahead of his or her own interests, and ahead of the interests of all others.
The State Representative has to be easily accessible and listen to what you have to say and they have to let you know what’s going on that will affect you, our District and our State.
As your State Representative, I’ll ask for your input on the issues we face so I can bring that input to Harrisburg. And I’ll report the status and progress being made to you with a Quarterly Report sent to you through the mail and available on the web. You’ll know what we did in the last three months and what we see coming up in the next three months.
The people are the Boss and the State Representative is their employee. The State Representative must:
- Always keep the best interest of the people at front of mind
- Be easily accessible.
- Be honorable
- Be transparent
- Communicate clearly and honestly
- Be respectful of others, even when they don’t agree with you
- Show up for work! Don’t miss votes in the legislature.
- Act professionally to carryout the duties of the office with dignity
It’s time for innovative, responsive and transparent representation in the 112th District. Vote Ernest Lemoncelli for Pennsylvania State Representative on November 8th.